Adamera Minerals 2017 President’s Letter
Vancouver, BC, February 20, 2018 - In conjunction with the Annual General Meeting of Adamera Minerals Corp. (TSX V: ADZ) on Thursday, February 22, 2018, Mark Kolebaba, President and CEO has issued a President's Letter to the shareholders detailing corporate and exploration activities in 2017. A technical overview of the projects will be presented at the meeting. The President's Letter is available for viewing on the Company's website at www.adamera.com
In the letter Mr. Kolebaba discusses the 2017 exploration year and plans for 2018. Highlights of the letter include:
1) Development of the SE-01 target which is currently being drill tested. The initial drill hole intersected both semi-massive and disseminated sulfides over a 120 metre core length. A second drill hole has since been completed. Gold assays are pending.
2) Drill intersection of high-grade gold (9.6 g/t gold over 10.9 metres and 9.9 g/t gold over 2.1 metres) northwest of the Overlook gold mine. This may represent a new discovery.
3) Drill intersection of shallow high-grade gold (6.5 g/t gold over 2.8 metres) associated with silica alteration at Oversight southeast of the Overlook gold mine. Importantly the Company identified large areas with similar potential.
4) Discovery of high-grade gold surface outcrops on Outlook Ridge. Rock sample assays of interest range from 2 to 64 g/t gold.
5) Development of the Goodfoot property and a number of targets having similar geological features to the past producing Lamefoot gold mine on strike 2 kilometres to the north.
6) The generation of new targets in and around the former Key West and Key East gold mines.
7) The collection of nearly 11,000 soil samples and approximately 700 kilometres of ground magnetic data. Combined with more detailed geological mapping and ground geophysics a large number of new targets require follow up.
For further information please visit the website.
Adamera Minerals Corp. is exploring for a stand-alone high-grade gold deposit within hauling distance of an existing mill near Republic Washington. This area has reportedly produced over 6 million ounces of high grade gold. Adamera is the dominant regional explorer in the area.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
President & CEO
For additional information please contact:
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Statements in this press release, other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans and objectives or expected results, may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties inherent in resource exploration and development. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.